>> Recent Medical Case Reports (Volume - 2)
This medical book is a collection of recent medical case reports, in the forms of selected medical case presentations, research, reviews, and analyses, from different medical and surgical specialties and super-specialties, including Pharmacology and Clinical Pharmacology, Endocrinology and Metabolic Medicine, Pulmonology and Chest Diseases, Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine, and Organ Transplantation.
This book explores the various dimensions of the recent advances in medical sciences.
Content of this book are:
- Cancer Pharmacotherapeutics, Immunotherapeutics and Co-Therapeutic Modalities in the Treatment of Cervical Malignancy: Recent Advances in Onco chemotherapeutic Pharmacology
- Organoids: Glimpses of Recent Pharmacological Advances in Regenerative Medicine and Organ Transplantation
- Cancer Onco immunotherapeutics, the Newer Treatment Approaches
- Newer Anti-Tuberculosis Pharmacotherapeutic Agents in Multi-Drug Resistant and Extensively Drug-Resistant Tuberculosis Treatment
- Gemigliptin, A Newer Oral Hypoglycaemic Drug in Type II Anti-Diabetic Treatment